10 Year Ultraviolet Warranty
Shadecloth FR Warranty Information
Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd warrants that it will replace the product if a defect appears as a result of Ultraviolet (UV) exposure during the period of this warranty, always subject to the conditions set out below:
1. Monotec 370 Series FR Shadecloth is conditionally warranted against product breakdown as a result of UV
exposure for a term of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
2. Monotec 370 Series FR Shadecloth is warranted against UV degredation under tension for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase.
3. This warranty is provided on a pro-rata basis.
4. This warranty is granted on the following conditions:
+Any fault discovered is reported to Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd through Value Vinyls in writing
+Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd or its agent is given the opportunity to examine the fault prior to its removal.
5. No liability is accepted for:
+Improper treatment of the fabric.
+Effects of solvents, chemicals and detergents or other substances which can damage fabric.
+Damage caused by faulty installation or inappropriate use of the product.
6. This warranty only relates to the replacement of product. It does not apply to any associated structural or plant claim. No claim (whatever the nature) for any type of structural and/or plant damage will be recognized.
7. This warranty applies to the complete Monotec 370 Series FR range of knitted fabrics and includes all colors.
8. The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies that are conferred upon the customer by law unless otherwise limited or excluded.
This warranty is granted on the following conditions:
1. Monotec 370 FR Series Shade cloth is conditionally warranted against abnormal product breakdown as a result of ultraviolet
(UV) exposure for a term of fifteen (10) years from the date of original purchase from Pro-knit Industries Pty Ltd.
2. If Monotec 370 Series Shade cloth does suffer from abnormal Ultraviolet deterioration during this warranty period, Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd will, at its sole discretion, either replace or supply equivalent valued fabric under the terms as set out in this warranty.
3. This warranty is provided over a term of the 10 years. The replacement value percentage will be reduced by 6.66% for every
twelve (12) month period from the date of initial purchase from Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd.
4. In addition to clause 3 above, Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd will provide full replacement value of fabric during the first five (5) year period from date of purchase.
Limitations and Exclusions
This warranty does not cover, and no liability is accepted by Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd for deterioration of the fabric as a
consequence of, but not limited to the following :
a. Improper treatment or misuse of the fabric
b. Damage to the fabric caused by Abrasion or Mechanical means
c. Exposure to or the effects of pollution, solvents, chemicals and detergents or other substances which can damage the fabric.
d. Color fading/variation
e. Faulty installation or inappropriate use of the product, or faulty design and/or manufacture of structures which is attached to this product
f. Color variation from sample swatch cards
g. Minor visual imperfections caused during the manufacture of the product
h. Advise provided on the use and/or suitability of this fabric is given in good faith. Pro-Knit Industries Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any advise given by its employees or agents in relation to design and/or installation or suitability for purpose of the fabric.